SCHŒP Recycling/Rewards Policy
1. Terms of Qualification
In order to qualify for SCHŒP’s Recycle Rewards program, participants must satisfy all of the following :
- Complete all required entries on the form located at; https://www.schoep.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Rewards-Form.pdf.
- Form must be:
- completed with all required information
- printed – electronic submissions will not be accepted.
- Form must then be mailed and accompanied with 10 SCHŒP brand Bristol Stool reference cards.
2. Redemption Process
After receiving and approving the customer’s submission, SCHŒP will email the qualifying participant an alphanumeric coupon code within 10 business days.
The alphanumeric code is validated through the coupon section located within the cart or checkout page of schoep.ca during the participant’s purchase transaction.
3. Coupon Conditions
Participants must redeem their reward through SCHŒP’s online store. Coupon validation is not available through our distributors at this time.
Subscribers must enter the code upon subscription renewal or when first purchasing a subscription. Currently, the coupon cannot be pro-rated for recurring automatic payments.
4. Delivery Policy
Please see www.schoep.ca/delivery-policy/
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
As mentioned in Section 3, coupons cannot be used in conjunction with the minimum qualifying free shipping offer.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com, or send us a message at www.schoep.ca/contact/
7. Card Recycling
All cards received will be washed, cleaned and sterilized before repackaging.
8. Disqualified Submissions
SCHŒP reserves the right to refuse any submission without any warning or explaination if;
- their merits are deemed questionable
- have failed to meet the satisfactory standards of the aforementioned requirements stated in Section 1 for coupon redemption